The Gardiner team are currently reviewing our Preschool Philosophy so that it sits well with our own beliefs and values.
We want to ensure that our new philosophy encapsulates our ideas that:
- All children are skilled, inquisitive and imaginative
- The children within Gardiner reach their full potential,
- The teaching staff will provide a loving, warm and stimulating environment which challenges and intrigues each child at their point of need
- We aim to equip children with knowledge about their world and encourage them to question and confront inequity and injustice
- The arts are pivotal to learning
- Staff prioritize learning about and exploring our world, our community, and our environment